I Do Festive Cocktails!
We are quickly approaching our I Do Festive season so what better way to kick of Christmas celebrations than asking our Festival Bar Company for some festive inspiration!
The team over at the Festival Bar Company have been working hard to come up with the best festive cocktails for our corporate festival events. Here are our 6 favourite festive cocktails to spice up your life...
1 Lemon Wedge
25ml Lemon Juice
25ml Grenadine Syrup
- Add the rum, lemon juice and grenadine into a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake, then strain into a cocktail glass
- Add Cranberry juice to fill
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and maraschino cherry
Gin and Ginger Cocktail
50 ml spiced gin
Slice of fresh ginger
Orange peel for garnish
- Muddle the ginger in the bottom of a highball glass and fill with ice.
- Add gin
- Top up with tonic water
- Garnish with orange peel
2 tablespoons of fresh mint leaves
2 tablespoons of sugar
½ lime, cut into wedges
25ml light rum
Top with sparkling water
Garnish; lime zest, lime slices or fresh cranberries
- Muddle the mint, sugar and lime in a tall glass.
- Then add the ice, rum, cranberry juice and sparkling water, and stir.
- Garnish however you wish!
Baileys Hot Chocolate
50ml baileys Original Irish Cream
Hot chocolate powder
- Pour the baileys into your mug of choice
- Follow the instructions of making a normal hot chocolate
- Mix the two together
- Finish with some whipped cream!
A few drops of Lemon juice
1 tbsp of Gingerbread Syrup
50 ml Frangelico (Hazelnut Liqueur)
- Mix together the lemon juice, ginger cordial
- Add hazelnut liqueur
- Pour in the mixture into the champagne flutes
- Top up each glass with Prosecco
50 ml Aperol
75 ml Champagne or Prosecco
Ginger beer, to taste
Orange slices and basil leaves, to garnish
- Pour the Aperol and fizz into a glass full of ice.
- Top up with ginger beer.
- Garnish with slices of orange and basil leaves.
Contact us now to book your Festive Festival!
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - 01329 448280